Project update

My project.  It is frustrating and I feel like so much gets taken out of the story that I have to rewrite it.  I have all my photos organized and about 40 minutes of video to pick through.  I am in Massachusetts interviewing a guy tomorrow who served on Fort Devens during World War II.  He is an African American man and he said to me, “There is a lot I remember, there is a lot I don’t remember and there is a lot I don’t want to remember.”  I am very excited and nervous about interviewing him.  I am also shooting at Devens on Saturday.  All my pictures are organized.  I just need it all to come together.  I don’t know how to change it at this point but I am confident that it will work out fine.

I know this is a short post but I don’t know what to say at this point.  I have talked to so many of you in class about my script and have gotten so much helpful advice.  It is not going to be the assignment I originally started out to do.