Progression through the maze

What a ride.  I am designing this thing in my sleep but having a blast.  The technology issues are finally worked out.  After two weeks of struggling to install software on an under minded processor I gave in a got a new laptop as Adobe Premiere is too huge to run on old equipment.  The good news is that I finally got the software loaded and the 200 plus files I developed for this project over the past 6 weeks.  I ended up taking 75 small clips of the studio session.  Now all I have to do is figure out how to edit and cut out 99 percent.  This is always the tough part of the art process.  What do I leave out because I want to say everything.

The research for this project has been amazing.  It took me back to the roots of my graduate thesis 12 years ago and now my work seems to be coming full circle.  There is so much to report but I am happy to say that the research for this project actually is helping me to identify more clearly my dissertation research.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.